Collect money online
Collect and manage money together for gifts, trips, projects and other events
Advantages of the group account
- It can be quickly set up online
- The contributions are paid by bank account or PayPal
- Several people have insight into the transactions
- Outgoing payments are voted on democratically
- All transactions are documented automatically.
- You determine the contribution yourself
Only 3 steps to your group account
How does the group account work?
When you create a group, you set all the conditions yourself. Each member must agree to the contract upon entering the group. Our form will guide you easily and quickly through the necessary steps.
You can invite anyone who should have insight into transactions and a right to vote on payouts. You are allowed to be as many as it takes for your project.
Anyone can make an incoming payment – group member or non-group member. Incoming payment are made by bank transfer or PayPal. You will receive all the necessary data for the incoming payment. We also have a widget for integration on your website (e.g. for donation appeals).
To transfer money to a group member, the member submits a payout request to the group, which decides democratically by a majority vote.
Each member of the group will be notified about payout requests and can agree or disagree. You determine the majority ratio yourself in your group contract. For each decision, at least 50% of all members must have voted.
Alternative without alternative
The elinor group account offers you all the features you need.
Together, simple, different:
- Alternative for MoneyPool (Paypal)
- Option for crowdfunding
- Collect money virtually
- Manage money together online
- Digital group account for everyone
- Available immediately